1.HP8000 fast scan spectrophotocolorimeter
Good human-machine interface with windows operate system, SA905 standard interface and CCD high-speed optical spectra. Connect with a printer can print test report directly, and data can be save as Excel file for analysis purpose. A PC with related devices can fully satisfied with the photic, chromatic and electric analysis and other experiments like this. It is applied to labs, QC department and also production line.
CHRACTERISTICS AND SPECIFICATIONS
The system can determine spectral power distribution, chromaticity coordinates, correlated color temperature, color rending index, color difference, peak wavelength, spectral half width, dominant wavelength, color purity, luminous flux, test for photometry colorimetry electricity of LED characteristics.
1. Test speed：5ms-2s;
2. Range of wavelength: 380~780nm;
3. Accuracy of wavelength: ±0.3nm；
4. Accuracy of chromaticity coordinates: ±0.0015（x, y）；
5. Range of dominant wavelength: 380~780nm;
6. Accuracy of dominant wavelength: ±0.3nm；
7. Correlative color temperature: 1000K—100000K, resolution: 1K
8. Range of luminous intensity: 10mcd～3000cd (available with optical device)
9. Range of luminous intensity: 10mlm～20000lm(depending on the size of sphere);
10. Accuracy of electrical parameters: ±5%；
11. Accuracy of photometry: class1.
12. Range of forward current(IF)：0.01mA～2.50A;
13. Range of forward voltage(VF)：0.01～30.00V;
14. Range of reverse current(IR)：0.01μA~200μA;
15. Range of reverse voltage(VR)：0.01～30.00V;
16. A high degree of intelligent instruments with high stability and repeatability, it is completely satisfied with CIE measurement requirements;
2. 1.2m Optical fiber with connectors
Link the HSP6000 spectrophotocolorimeter with integrating sphere for signal transmission.
3. Standard Light Source
The temperature and luminous flux of the one are stability and reappearing under the condition of rated current; it is used in HSP6000 color temperature and luminous flux calibration, the measurements enable trace to CIES.
4. integrating sphere (the size of the sphere is depends the lights）
(1). the equipment is for luminous flux measurement by cooperating with a standard lamp.
---luminous flux measurements on lamps for production and quality control, research, and development
---calibration the luminous flux for working standards
---color measurements on light sources with colorimeters
(3).ф2.0m, 1.75m, 1.5m, 1.0m, 0.5m, 0.3m selectable
·---burning position: pendant, horizontal
·---range: 0.01 to 1999900 lm
(4).interior sphere paint
·Design completely according with international and domestic relevant standards, coating material of inner-wall selects pure barite ore (BaSO4) which has stability chemical property and will not turn yellow after long time later, material of sphere body choose cold rolled steel so that is not deformed. Base height is adjustable and ensures the integrating sphere is in level. Multiple interfaces can meet more lights’ requirement simultaneously.
5. MCD device
Cooperate with HP9000 spectrophotocolorimeter to test the luminous intensity of single LED.
Free of charge, both English and Chinese version.